In the event that you may require credit facilities you are more than welcome to utilise our selection of credit providers
Please not re-orders duration needs to be stipulated ny you the Client, otherwise re-orders will be perpetual
10 individual category items are required for re-orders. Re-orders are for calandar based monthly shipments.
Shipments will be billed in advance and will onlt be shippined upon reciept of full unencumbers payment.
We love our customers and are always happy to share our products with new shops!
Here’s the brief terms and conditions we have. Please note if you are intending to onward sell any or our products you are required to obtain written and signed off permission from Touching His Hem Ownership.
1. Minimum Order ValueFor first time customers of Touching His Hem the minimum order quantity per individual item to constitute bulk ordering is 10 individual same category items.
2. How to place orderYou must be a registered user to view this site. If you have not yet registered please go to the web site, click on "Log In" then "Create New Account". Follow the prompts and submit your information. Please have an order form or the web site available when calling so that you can reference item numbers.
3. ReturnsReturns must be made in writing directly to Head Office within 7 days of delivery date quoting invoice number and reasons. No returns are acceptable without Touching His Hem prior approval and delivery instructions for transport. Import & Export, Customs and Shipping will be charged.For any goods returned as ‘unsuitable’ there is a re-stocking charge of 15% plus shipping chargeable to customerPlease email us with details of the product prior to returning it.
4. PaymentsPayment options will be relayed on the official Touching His Hem Bulk Order QuotationCredit facilities providers are made available.
5. Damages and DefectsPlease inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival. Please contact Touching His Hem within 5 days of receipt of damaged or defective shipments. Returned merchandise will be replaced with new merchandise. Returned merchandise will not be accepted if it is held for more than 7 days after receipt. 6. Delivery WindowPlease allow at least 10-14 days from the time of your order for completion of items. Larger orders may require more time; please contact me for information about availability. 7. BackordersOut of stock goods will be back-ordered and shown on your invoice. If back-ordered goods are in stock at the time of your next order they will be added to your order without duplication. Outstanding back-orders will be shown on each invoice. If you wish to cancel any back-order or not have back-orders listed at all, please inform us.
Note general Terms and Conditions as found on the e-Commerce site of Touching His Hem also apply in all respects.