Terms & Conditions
1. All parents who drive are required to have liability insurance which meet the minimum state requirements.
2. Please obey all traffic laws including the posted speed limit.
3. Insist on Christian conduct from all students who ride with you.
4. Maximum of 8 persons occupying a vehicle. Vehicle must be designed to safely carry that number of passengers.
5. There must be a seatbelt for each student that will be transported in your car, and each student is to wear the seatbelt.
6. Children under 12 years of age are not to occupy the front seat with an airbag.
7. Children under 8 years old or 80 pounds must be in a car seat.
8. Be prompt in designated times of arrival.