To be considered for selection in the MTNN ARDIC, applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Must be a registered current postgraduate (Masters or Doctorate) student of an accredited Nigerian university or research institute.
• Must have received confirmation from faculty and commenced research in one of the focus areas below.
• Must be interested in applying the findings from his/her research to solve practical socio-economic challenges in Nigeria.
• Must provide evidence of rightful ownership of the research topic/idea submitted for consideration.
• Must agree to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to be drawn between relevant parties (MTN and other Implementing Partners) at relevant stages of the challenge.
• Must have commenced and been studying the chosen research area for at least 8 months. Students who have completed their research study but are yet to graduate from their universities are also eligible to apply.