Your Identity in Christ (Bible Study)
We hope that you have found this write-up helpful. As usual, we want to hear from you. Please do answer the following questions and feel free to share with us any specific area of need so that we may be able to help you better. Looking forward to your response, but please remember that Go so much loves you and desires the best for you and we are praying for you.
1) What comment do you have to make about Adeola's situation as described at the opening of this write-up?
2) Have you ever found in a similar situation or any other situation in which your image of yourself was paralyzed either by yourself or the view of others around? Please share with us if you don't mind
3) Do you think that an understanding of a believer's identity in Christ could have helped Adeola in her situation? How or how not?
4) How do you think that an understanding of your own identity in Christ can be help to you in your situation?
5) In what other ways do you think that these truths of our position in Christ can be of help to you or others around you?
6) Do you think that there is anything special or advantageous about our position in Christ? Why an why not. Please explain
7) Has this write-up been help to you? Please share with us how and any suggestion that you may have to help us help you or others better
8) Please share with us any area of challenge in your life and walk with God for prayers and whatever else that Lord enables us to do (You could share your doubts, confusion or other challenges)
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm