This application form collects information required for the Expression of Interest to participate in the Humanitarian Drone Testing Corridor in Malawi. Please ensure that all the fields are filled. All submissions must be made in English.
Please note, that the participation in Malawi and the corridor must be entirely self-funded.
Please check the detailed guidance note for the Corridor participants here:
Steps of application:
Checklist to ensure that your company and project meet all the eligibility requirements listed below:
- Your proposed project, product, technology or activity has the potential to positively impact the lives of the most vulnerable children
- Financial stability: your company assumes all costs involved in the testing and training
- The company does not engage in military-related activities
- A requirement for testing drones in the corridor is to build local drone expertise for Malawian students and engineers through the use of the corridor. It is recommended that this may entail conducting training workshops or other capacity-building activities with recognized institutions or initiatives such as the African Drone and Data Academy (ADDA).
- The proposed project has the potential to include user centered design and path toward open-sourcing data.
- Complete the template below
- Submit your expression of interest by completing this form
Selection process: Applications will be reviewed by UNICEF Malawi Innovation section and Malawi's Department of Civil Aviation on an ongoing basis. Successful candidates will be informed.