67give makes it easy for your organisation and it's employees to meaningfully contribute to Mandela Day, without having to set foot out of your office.
Using a crowdfunding campaign, your company and personal networks, you can raise funds for charities you care about - from anywhere.
1. Charities provide 67give with a fundraising target.
2. Your company selects a charity to fundraise for.
3. A Group Leader is chosen at your company.
4. The Group Leader rallies interested people at your company.
5. Each person registers as a 67give Champion, and is given a portion of the total fundraising target set by your chosen charity.
The moment a Champion page is live, one can start fundraising. The 67give team will support Champions in the process. The Group Leader is responsible for keeping their team on track and heading up any team activations on Mandela Day, 18 July.
The ultimate goal?
Collectively your company reaches the total target set by your chosen charity by Mandela Day on 18 July.
Sign your organisation up via this form. Thereafter, 67give will provide you with the next steps in the process.
BackaBuddy is a founding partner of 67give.
View our vetted charities here.