OVERCOMING GUILT - Response Form
We sincerely hope that this article has proved useful to you and pray that it strengthens your walk with God. As usual, we want to have a feedback from you. This will help us to be of better help to you. Don’t forget to let us know of any questions you may have, either on this topic or any other. If you are also facing any struggle or challenge on your walk with God or in any other way, please feel free to communicate us. Do not hesitate to let us know of anyone who is interested in receiving our write-up. We trust that God ‘will keep you strong right up to the end, and He will keep you free from all blame on the great day when our Lord Jesus Christ returns’ (1 Corinthians 1:8, NLT)
Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
1) Have you ever had a situation that weighed you down with guilt before?
2) Do you face any of such situations at present?
3) Please share with us the situations described above that you faced and especially how you handled them
4) How do you think Ade (in this write-up) should have handled the situation he found himself in?
5) What important lessons have you learnt in this write-up that should help you better handle situations that might otherwise cause you to be overwhelmed with guilt?
6) Do you think God would want the feeling of guilt to keep His children from Him? Why or why not?
7) Does this write-up encourage you to go on in sin? Please explain
8) Kindly mention two (2) Bible passages in this write-up that you found specifically helpful to you and explain what they mean to you
9) Has this write-up been of any help to you? How? Please explain
10) Do you have any question or issue you want us to shed more light on (even if not on this topic)?
Is there any issue you would like us to join you in praying (talking to God) about?
Enter the message as it's shown
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform