• Client's Collection Instruction
I/We, the client or the duly authorized representative thereof (“the CLIENT”), hereby authorize the entity mentioned below Traxtudio Holdings International and/or its agents, to collect by means of electronic debit from the above account in the name of the CLIENT at the same or any other bank, all or any monies due by the CLIENT to Traxtudio Holdings International, as principal debtor or for any other reason, and to pay same to Traxtudio Holdings International. The authority so given is restricted to the amount mentioned above and may be deducted on any mentioned 7 working days hereafter.
I, the CLIENT, accept the following to be applicable hereto:
1. This authorisation may only be withdrawn with 30 (thirty) days written notice to Traxtudio Holdings International at its postal address, namely P.O. Box 7210, Welgemoed, Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa, 7538, AFTER 4 consecutive successful debits/payments (in other words, 4 consecutive calendar months from first authorization date). The withdrawn can only continue on receipt of written consent from Traxtudio Holdings International to the client.
2. I and/or the CLIENT, individually and collectively hold harmless Traxtudio Holdings International and/or its agents and/or companies under its holdings company, against any claim of any nature arising from the electronic debit or transfer or from any other cause following this authorisation and irrespective whether such authorisation had been withdrawn or not;
3. In the event of the relevant account not having sufficient cleared funds to meet any debit, I am aware that an unpaid fee will be debited against the CLIENT’S account by its bank and an additional unpaid fee of R50 per month will be charged by Traxtudio Holdings International relating to the return of the debit. I accept the responsibility to ensure sufficient cleared and available funds to the minimum of the limit above (or as amended from time to time).
4. Any reference to the entities above includes a reference to any successor in title or in appointment;
5. This authorisation is not an amendment to any specific arrangement regarding payment of accounts and serves merely as an arrangement as the method of payment, in part or in full and any account with Traxtudio Holdings International will only to be credited once actual payment is received.